Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"On The Loose!" Saga's 1981 Hit!


I just heard this song “On the Loose” by the band Saga on the radio today and it took me back to 1981 when MTV first hit the tube with all music all the time! This song is totally 80’s with those awesome keyboards and the guitar being tight on the solo!

As I listened to this song, I was listening to the lyrics, “No one could stop me now! Tonight I’m on the loose!” ....And I thought, if “No one can stop you now”, why aren’t you and the band still around?

Then, I heard these guys are still touring. Doh!

If I could go back in time, I’d find a 1975 Chrysler Cordoba with rich Corinthiannnn leather seats, an 8 track tape player with a cassette adaptor and play this tune till the tape starts to stretch and ruin! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment