Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Can't Take My Eyes Off You!" by Franki Valli of The Four Seasons!


On behalf of all men out there.....to their lovely girlfriends, fiancés and wives, this song is dedicated to you. 

This is a song I have actually sung to my wife.  This has been one of my favorites for many years! It’s one of those songs that gets played at many a weddings and I can understand why. It is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard!

"Can't Take My Eyes Off You" was actually written by songwriters Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio and was a 1967 single released by Frankie Valli. The song was among Valli's biggest hits until 1975 when he released "My Eyes Adored You" and then followed by “Grease” in 1978 (which was actually written by Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees).

“Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” is a very popular song throughout the world. It has been covered by some 200 different artists over the years and has become one of the the top ten most-played songs in history.

This is truly, a timeless classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment